Tuesday 15 May 2012

Well... That went well didn't it?

"That was a bit of a fail Charlotte."

Yes self I am well aware I started a blog and didn't continue with it. New year and all that jazz. May... new year.. Screw it! It's 2012 and this year has got to be the biggest one of my life. Lemmi list you a few wee events:
  • My cousin had a beautiful baby boy called Tyler John.
  • London, January 2012.
  • Turned 18 woo!
  • Got close with God, learning to follow what He wants me to do.
  • Decision to take a gap year rather than do Music at university dangerous I know.
  • Learning to be my own person. Stick up for what I know is right and what's wrong.
  • Met and become close to some of the most amazing people.
  • A2 exams... Still to come.    
So that's so far. First 5 months of 2012 have already been eventful. Good but bad at the same time. Being your own person and sticking up for what you believe in is hard sometimes but hey I'm just being obedient to what God wants me to do. Yeah that's right. I'm a Christian and proud. Can be quite loud about it too. Never again will I be quiet about my faith. Jesus saved me. Boom! How couldn't you love Him?! 

Next one will be about 2011, don't worry I'll stay in the present after that one ;)

Love and Hugs,

Charlotte :3  

No comments:

Post a Comment