Friday 18 May 2012

Some Funny Memories

So today's post is going to highlight a funny event in school and a funny event from 2 weeks ago on the way to a beautiful place, the nendrum in Newtownards.

This is a picture of the nendrum :) It is such a beautiful, peaceful place that is so unseen and unheard of within 1/2 an hour of where I live.

Anyway the first funny memory I'm going to share is of drama this year. We had our practical last month and during the course of the year much to my drama teacher's disappointment we messed about... a lot. I was looking through my videos on facebook the other day and found a delightful video of when we were messing about in the drama theater.
This video I find quite frankly, hilarious! It just reminds me of all the good times we had in drama and takes away the memories of the stress involved! In it we have some Harry Potter and some Sherlock Holmes and a wee bit of Laura being well... Laura. This is just such a happy memory for me and I will remember it as long as I remember my time in Glenlola.

The next funny memory also includes a video which I was reminded of today and quite frankly was in stitches when I watched it! It was such a wonderful day (if a bit cold) and it really cheered me up because on that day I wasn't the happy Charlotte that I normally am and these guys seem to always be able to make me laugh and cheer me up. Unfortunately I don't have the video but I'll give you a description, set the scene if you will. Stephen was driving Jeff, Peter and myself to the nendrum on a late Sunday afternoon. We decided to play a car game called "Last Sunday, I went to the market with my granny and bought..." and you have to go through the whole alphabet thinking of items at the market. Jeff started with 'A' and a tin of avocado soup strangely came into his mind so we went on with this and it was extremely funny and Peter videoed a section of it and we're all pretty much cracking up when Jeff gets to 'M' and very seriously says, "Michael Jackson's sparkly glove." We all of course crack up and Jeff just sits there with a very straight face! Aw man that day was funny, I was crying with laughter. If you're my friend on facebook you'll be able to find the video by going to my profile and it's the most recent video I've been tagged in so GO WATCH IT IF YOU CAN! I'm assuming if you're reading this you're my friend on facebook as I publicize the blog on there :)

Hope you found some joy from my wonderful memories :)

Charlotte :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment