Wednesday 6 July 2011

ZUMBA

Since I joined the gym and get free EVERYTHING I decided to try out one of the classes and that so happened to be Zumba. I know it seems very extravagant for a 1st class but it was super fun! I didn't think it would be so fun and the classes aren't full of pros but people just like me who have only started and believe me you sweat like I don't know what so I advise:

- Hair up

- No make up

- Loose comfortable clothing

- A drink

Zumba is a fun workout designed to work the whole body through dance and in my class' case laughing! It's a mix of Latin dances to Latin music... totally fun and easy to follow if you have a good instructor! My Zumba class was an hour long and it generally consists of about 5 dances in one class some longer than others and some a bit shorter, this doesn't include warm up or cool down.

More on Zumba: http://www.zumba.com/

Love & Hugs,

Charlotte xXo

No comments:

Post a Comment