Tuesday 29 May 2012

My Head is muddled!

Okay so today took me to a whole new level of distraction.

While at dancing I wasn't completely there at all forgetting choreography and such likings but THEN coming home from dancing I was just not paying attention at all. While waiting to go at the gransha road roundabout I was looking ahead at the roundabout as you do and I was just sitting on the clutch waiting for the person in front of me to go. Well I got lost in my thoughts and wasn't looking at the car in front and bumped into it.

There was absolutely no damage done to either car but it made me realize, what if there was no car in front of me? I could have been on the roundabout and had a serious crash. This distracted business isn't doing me any good at all. I know you're all probably thinking that I'm over thinking this but I don't want to be distracted anymore. I hate not being able to concentrate on where I am or where I'm going! I feel so lost in what's been happening recently, and I don't know what I'm meant to do. One minute everything's great, I'm fine and then the next I want to just go and punch something or cry. Right now I want to cry. To be honest with anyone who reads this.

I hate this feeling, it isn't me! This stupid emotional stuff isn't me! I'm a happy person, a really genuinely happy person! Someone called me a ray of sunshine on Sunday night! And that's who I usually am but I'm being brought down by some stupid weight and it's just a combination of things then something else has been added to the top of the weight pile. Having some random chest/throat infection doesn't help either. 

I hope no one else is going through the same as me because I feel like crap,

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment