Saturday 26 May 2012

So many butterflies!

Guys... There's so much I want to tell you! But it's a secret! Yano the way I said this is like a diary well seeing as it's public I canne write everything on here.. sozza! Just know I've had a good week and been experiencing butterflies a lot! :)

So as a happy Charlotte I'm just going to type and see what comes out. I think I'll start off with what's happened today!

I causally got up at 12 noon (standard) and then went shopping with my mum and grandma :3 As it is boiling hot today I decided to wear a long skirt! ME in a skirt when I'm not heading out, this is when you know it is SUMMER! The downer on today was the fact that I had tummy cramps which left me feeling like I was going to puke if I didn't get pain killers in me ASAP! But we got that sorted and I'm pretty much all good. The worst thing about girls is hormones, mine have been especially bad recently leaving me:

1. Crying for no reason
2. Fainting (as you do)
3. Feeling VERY nauseous
4. Cramping it up very suddenly

Gah. Oh well the weather has brought up my spirits and I'm feeling okay right now (apart from being rather tired!). Anyway on with my day! After shopping I came up to my room to die a little by myself then my mummy made me a cuppa tea and I sat outside with my parents and the dog for a little while trying my absolute best not to burn because my dad used to be ginger so I'm sure that gene is in me somewhere (if you do biology then you can tell me if this is indeed true). So I didn't get burnt, YAY, I now have an abundance of freckles on my arms, legs and face! Anywhere that's been in the sun really! I don't mind it's just like a partial tan ;)

So I've just had dinner and here I am :) I'm going to head out for a wee drive hopefully the beach and I wana bring a towel this time so I can sit on the sand and be cool :) hehe

Lots of sunny love,

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment