Monday 28 May 2012

Falling in place...

I need to learn.. Like seriously!

If I put God first then everything else will follow. If I put God first then everything else will follow. If I put God first then everything else will follow.

It's been said you need to say something 3 times to really believe/remember it. (Hence the 3 times up there!) I want to dissect that statement. If I put God first, what does that mean in my life? How does that apply to me? Is it with exams or hobbies, my future. In fact, it's everything. No matter what I need to look to God in everything. Absolutely everything. If I can put God first in anything I do, surely that'll be me living as I should, of course I'll slip up, we all do but I want to do it! Okay, second 1/2, everything else will follow. Basically everything will fit if I put God first, I'll be where God wants me to be, and I want that too but I find hearing God isn't so easy sometimes. I need to be in full scale meditation if I'm to hear God. Informal Worship in my church is a good place to be for this but I want to experience God's voice outside of this as well! I find myself distracted by humanly thoughts instead of concentrating on God. I seriously need to concentrate on my faith, really just listen to God and seek his direction. I don't know what's best for me! I don't want God to look at me and see this 18 year old who's straying off her path, no way! I want my eyes to be set on Him, and to experience Him everyday!

I wrote a song, decided it should be called "Deeper than the Ocean." It's a worship song, completely improvised. Haven't recorded it yet, but I'm considering it! Here's the lyrics:
Lord... I don't deserve your love
And I know that you still love me so
After all that I did
After all the human wastage
And yet you love me still how can it be?

Your love
Goes deeper still!
Like an ocean never ending
Your love goes deeper still!

And all that I have been through lord
And you've been there for me
Only one that I could tell
And yet it feels so real
They come flooding back
But I know that I am with you still

And your love
Goes deeper than an ocean x2
And its going deeper still!

And what should I know from this?
You are what tells me so

And I know your love
Keeps me going strong
And should share this love
Because its deeper than me!

Lord I know
Your love is deeper still!
And I know
When this life ceases to exist
that I'll be with you.

This is basically my testimony in song form. I was in the house by myself some day and I needed an outlet. I needed to sing this! I recorded it so I would remember it and then typed out the lyrics. We'll see what happens with it. 

Sorry for babbling! :)

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment