Friday 25 May 2012

It's just one of those gloirious days...

So Bangor has been rather amazing to me this week. I couldn't have asked for a better week in this beautiful little town!

I started off the week watching two amazing sun sets because I freaking love them and the weather has been fab as well, it actually feels like summer! :D The downside to that is the fact I'm pure ulster scots so I burn very easily and have a wonderful semi circle on my back from where my top was :( Oh well I love it being this sunny!! Puts me in such a good mood!

Last night I had a few people round to watch Sherlock Holmes which is quite frankly an amazing movie which my wonderful, slightly normal friend Belinda absolutely loves! I personally like it because of the fighting in slow motion stuff! It's FAB! It also helps if you have an amazing bunch of people round as well, just made my night!

I can truly say that right now, the people who I have in my life are amazing! There's not one time when I feel like I couldn't invite all my friends round to my house, everyone from different friend groups and they wouldn't all get along because they're all so amazing and I love you all! :) Ahh just got all sentimental on it there.. that doesn't usually happen as I'm usually ranting! Hehe!

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day!

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment