Wednesday 30 May 2012

And I'm feelin' gooooood...

Happier blog post!

So last night helped me a lot (a prayer walk and a drive). Like seriously a lot!. Didn't help my chest but hey ho my head feels less muddled and I feel more peaceful about my whole situation. I have wonderful friends who don't even need to know what is going on and they'll try and help. They just need to know it's bothering me and they'll try and help me :)

This morning I've woken up feeling a lot better emotionally and well physically I feel horrible and a little bit worn out with this cough/chest infection thing. I can't stop coughing! :( But hey I would prefer to have bad physical health than be all confused and have mood swings! So today will be a good day. I need to look over some stuff for drama tomorrow and apart from that I'll probably be doing nothing! I was going to go to the gym but that doesn't seem like a good idea with the current state of my breathing after walking up the stairs!

I will blog more later and tell you if my day turned out to be good :)

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment