Thursday 5 July 2012

Up and down...

Okay... prepare yourself for a bit of a ramble of a blog!

My life is being consumed by music at the minute which is great as I do indeed need something to be doing rather than just sitting about the house doing absolutely nothing and wasting my time so having something to work towards is great. I'm playing with 2 friends at a gig on Saturday so I've been practicing quite considerably at that and to be honest I love it! I could easily go about doing gigs but I don't think it's meant to be. I need to see how my nerves go on Saturday because I'm usually quite nervous playing in front of people, even my friends and the fact I've been able to play in front of Jeff and Stephen is quite an achievement. I think I know why though, I can hide behind them on my wee piano while they bust out some fabulous music on the guitar/vocals and the drum, which is in fact a cool box!

Last night, Jeff came over to my house so we could do some hard work and work out the chords in the songs as was hadn't actually already done that which was silly but oh well I can cope! Then we went to McDonalds and then back to his house for some tv! McDonalds is a nice reward for working hard :)

Here we are at today then. At about 2:25pm I rolled up to the church in my wee ka to find everyone was waiting for me.. oops! I had a slight mishap on the way though as I forgot to bring the sheet of paper that has ALL the chords on it... Good one Charlotte! So I got there and we went in and ran into another problem, there was something wrong with Jeff's guitar! When plugging it into the sound system the guitar wasn't picking up some of the notes and only came out with a horrible muffling sound! So we went without the sound system and had a really good practice! Stephen was on the drum box thing and it sounds good! We have another practice tomorrow like early, early, early in the morning! Can't wait, should be fun! :)

So I came home 11 minutes late tonight and my mum took a physco as did I when she she started on me. I just let out everything I'd been feeling over the past few weeks and literally yelled it at her! It felt good to get it out but now I'm wrecked, emotionally and physically. All the crying has worn me out but it was good to get it out. I've never had such a bad fight with anyone before it was awful, I hate arguing with my mum but sometimes the anger gets the best of me and I just let loose when I know I should just leave it, I don't. I've just had a bath and I'm going to try to sleep in about 30 minutes, so a cup of tea and possibly a magnum is on the cards as I need chocolate after tonight.

It's chill time,

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment