Tuesday 26 June 2012

Long time no blog...

Well hello there little bloggie how's things?

So yeah seems I haven't posted in a wee while... oops. Not a lot has been happening really apart from my exams being over and me being out most of the time!

I'll start with my music practical, it went quite well actually, surprisingly! I remembered all my words and managed most of the high notes in singing and only messed up minorly in the piano pieces so we're all good, no more syllabus to learn! YAY! Currently working on some Einaudi pieces! I have to say his music just makes me want to melt it is so beautiful. It's hard to see how one instrument can make such beautiful music but clearly it can! :) I'm so lucky to have had an amazing teacher for 11 years of my life and I can now go and do my own thing and know how to properly learn and play the piano, it's great :) I really want to be able to write my own piano pieces but I haven't thought I can but I might as well try and see how things go.. I might start writing one tonight, we'll see how that turns out!

So exams ended and I've been out of the house quite a lot actually just spending the nights with people who make me laugh and feel good and happy! I honestly have really amazing friends! I know I've said it before but I cannot describe how amazing they really are! :) It makes me a little bit sad that 2 of my best friends are leaving in September, it's not like I won't see them but I'll miss seeing them week in, week out and I'm going to steal them over their uni holidays! I'll meet a whole load of other people next year because my gap year has been sorted out now... YES! I'm way excited about it! Romania for 7 weeks! Then off to Monkstown :) Way way way way excited!

As much as home is good, I feel the need to move on. I was visiting school yesterday and I didn't feel like I belonged there anymore. It's the strangest feeling ever, I've been there 14 years of my life and I don't feel like I belong there anymore. I've accepted the fact that I'm growing up and bigger and better things are waiting for me. The next phase is starting and my personal growth is just beginning and I'm hoping I turn out okay. I want to be someone that people can run to when they feel sad or scared, I want to be the one telling them it's okay and it'll all turn out the way it's meant to. I like to be there for people and I guess that's why I don't want to do music technology anymore. I can't be dealing with an industry where the only people I really talk to are my bosses. I want to be involved with people, helping them in whatever they need help with or even just talking to kids who come to a youth club just to get away from home. I've been doing that, I've been running away from home by being out so often and so late. To be honest, running away from it, getting away doesn't help much because you always need to come back.

From a thoughtful me,

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment