Tuesday 17 July 2012

Starbucks!

Okay so I made a list of what I wanted to do with my life today and one of them was to go to coffee by myself. I'm here! I'm actually at coffee by myself!

Now if you know me, you know that I don't really go anywhere by myself and this is actually quite a big step for me to be coming out by myself with my laptop and just typing a blog. I actually wasn't sure if I would be able to do a blog on my laptop in here because it said BT Openzone and that usually means you need to use your own BT password and username to get to the internet and I don't know my one... oops. But according to Starbucks that isn't the case so this is what I'm doing.

So my experience so far has been quite pleasant actually, no weird looks or anything. I must look like I'm doing something of importance because I was reading some papers about my university course for next year, needed to find out more before I actually made the choice to do the course and now I'm typing on a laptop probably looking like I'm thinking quite a lot. I also have a bucket of tea! Like, seriously, it's flipping huge!

So here's the list that I made, wee intsagram picture of last nights motivation business. Still need to do half of it but hey, coffee is a start!

Love from Starbucks,

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment