Sunday 22 July 2012

My days... :)

So today and yesterday have been very good! :)

Yesterday I went up to Stiff Kitten bar to see about a job at Belsonic, so did like 50 other people. Wow. Didn't expect that at all! They said that the people at the front of the queue had been waiting since 1:30, baring in mind it was like 3:00 ish so Leah and I decided to leave and go get something to eat at Nandos! I flipping love the pitas at Nandos, they are unreal, have to have garlic sauce with them of course! So after this we went to meet Lewis, one of Leah's friends, lovely boy and rather funny! So after this we went to the cinema in Dundonald and oh my days it's huge and cheaper than Bangor cinema. Same company but apparently it can be cheaper... :/ Anyway, we went to see the new Batman... EPIC! That is the only way to describe that movie, seriously epic. Tom Hardy is an amazing actor with a lot of scope! Cannot believe the different roles he can play! Very handsome as well, may I add ;) After this, Leah and I collected Hannah from her house and chilled with Lewis and one of his friends for a wee while! Hannah then wanted to get her chinese so I dropped her home then drove to meet some more of Leah's friends but I know Brett and Connor already. I don't think I've laughed so much in ages! Brett playfully slapped Leah in the face and she made the most ridiculous noise that just made me errupt, took about 10 minutes for me to recover and my abs were aching so bad after the laughing fit! It was amazing to be able to laugh like that again because I wasn't having a very good week until yesterday. Taekwondo helped too! I love how exercise can just cheer you up and get you going for the day, it's so simple to just go to the gym yet 1/2 the time I can't be bothered but when I do go I always love it and feel energized afterwards!

Today wasn't eventful at all but it was still good! I gave my brother and his friend Max a lift to their hostel in Belfast as Max isn't from here so Phil is going to show him around Belfast! :) After that I haven't done anything apart from chill in the house and play some Skyrim. I started a new character as a Wood Elf because the Imperial wasn't really suiting what I wanted to do! It's a waste of a level 13 character but oh well! Wood Elf is good at archery and pickpocketing so it's good for being in thieves guild! If you don't know Skyrim then you've probably lost interest/ have no idea what I'm going on about! I love it! Soo good! Going to build up this character (her name is Gala) until my brother goes away, so I have about a month to build her up to her best haha!

Much happiness and smiles,

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment