Saturday 18 August 2012

One Month Diary!

It's been a while!

So I've now been keeping my journal for a month exactly now! Started it on the 18th July and it's now 18th August! It kinda seems like ages ago that I bought it but it's only been a month! A lot has happened this month, I've met a bunch of new people, gap year has been confirmed, cancelled my university places, applied for university in 2013! A lot has happened! I've been out pretty much every night, no not drinking but hanging out in my car or going to the cinema or on walks. At the start of my diary, there's some horrible things written down, not about other people but about how I was feeling... emotionally. I'm going to start a new paragraph otherwise this will just be one big chunk of blab!

So basically, I'm very influenced by events that happen in my life as I'm an emotional person. I'm not going to go into details about what happened but it was bad and thankfully I have amazing people in my life who I can talk to and actually cry in front of! I'm also good at hiding my emotions in front of people who I don't want to know what I'm feeling. At this time I was taking my inhaler every day! So bad, I think the stress brought it on which is never fun. So after having this downer of about a week, I was sick of it and actively made a decision to cheer up and listen to some teaching. I can actually be quite wise at times, surprisingly! In my journal the last paragraph says, "I have to choose love and peace. Can't just expect it to come naturally especially in difficult situations." Like seriously for me being a right wee weirdo at times that's pretty sensible! To be honest, I get annoyed easily and tied up emotionally in things, I need to learn to let go and just go with the flow sometimes. This next year is going to be so challenging and amazing I can't wait for it to begin! Don't get me wrong I'm going to miss home for 7 weeks but really this is one of the best opportunities I'm going to get to go out and just leave my sometimes selfish tendencies behind. I'm going to just give it my everything and make a bunch of new friends who all have the same faith as I do!

Onto a different subject, I got my A level results... BBC! Cannot believe it! I'm now in the process of applying for university in 2013, I'm applying for 2 courses in social work and youth and community work so fingers crossed someone wants to have me :) Working with people is my passion and I really want to be working with young people or children because it's in me to do it! Don't get me wrong I love my music and dance but as a job, wow I'd love to be working with people! Actually helping people! Getting far too excited here haha!

I'm going to end this blog here as it's getting a bit long and babbily! :)

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment