Tuesday 19 June 2012

Home but not really...

So I've returned to my ''home.'' The reason for the inverted commas is the fact that I could call anywhere my home. I'm one of those people who just live in a place and call it home really! I don't tend to spend a lot of time in the house as I don't see the point in wasting time indoors by yourself, in case you can't tell I'm a bit of a people person. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy being by myself but I do like to have people around me.

McDonalds and Chinese food has become too familiar to me and I seriously need to get my act together with this whole eating thing because I go all day without food and then eat rubbish for dinner which is not good! I don't want to get flipping clogged arteries! Anyway. The gym is calling but I can't until like next Monday which sucks, I don't want to wear myself out before my dance shows! Yes plural, 3 in total. It's going to be so much fun but so so so sad at the same time as it's the last one ever for the whole grade 8 class :( Ballet has been a huge chunk of my life and developed so many skills in me! I going to miss the banter of dancing as well as the actual dancing, my class is amazing! :)

I've finished for summer now as well so that's pretty darn amazing, had my last exam today which was my music practical and it actually went pretty well, I'll be disappointed if the marks don't reflect how much work I put into it! Everything is ending but at the same time everything is starting and to be honest I think it's time to move on to bigger and better things, I've don a lot of growing up this year and part of that will be leaving school behind and as sad as it is to not see everyone everyday I'm going to meet so many more amazing people! Next year is now sorted and gap year is for sure now so YAY! I'm beyond excited for it and cannot wait to get started! Everything's falling into place now and the future excites me plus things are going pretty darn good at the minute too (apart from the occasional fall out with the parents).

Closing statement: People are cool.

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment