Friday 8 June 2012

Bored.com

So I'm in Bloomfield surgery right at this moment in time waiting (rather impatiently) for them to open the doors so I can get this chest thing sorted. I hope I don't get the same dr as last time because she'll think I'm a right hypo coming back like every month because I discover something else wrong with me. I mean it's never anything majorly bad I'm just ill all the time! This chest thing is really getting on my wick though, it's horrible not being able to breathe properly so I decided I would do something about it and go see the drs. This blog is currently keeping me from jumping in the wheely bin beside me and getting a fellow patient to push me about because I am simply that bored. Or I could just jump in and take a 10 minute nap until 8:30am when the surgery opens.
It's a good surgery like but a lot of people come to the open surgery which sorta makes it a bit of a long wait which sucks.
So here I am blogging outside a GP surgery. What has my life become?! Joking because I know that this is some people's lives, coming to drs visiting hospitals and I wouldn't wish that to be mine!

Peace out girl scout!

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment