Friday 15 June 2012

Oft for the weekend!

So currently I'm not in my own house... And you're probably wondering why.

Well I would like to say I'm staying with my friend for the weekend because her parents are away but that is not the case. My dad and I had a pretty big fall out last night and I'm not going into details but it was bad. I was left to go up into my bedroom in tears because of what he said and I really can't stick it anymore so I needed to get out of the house. Luckily Belinda is and amazing person and was able to take me in as she is living in her granny's who is away traveling at the minute so I'm able to talk to her if I'm feeling down and we're able to have good sensible deep conversations about faith and stuff but we're also pretty silly sometimes which is fun :) I'm so grateful for a friend like Belinda.

Today we have been doing errands and eating McDonalds, then I went to the last kids club (sad!) and she went to a youth thing in her church. The last kids club was great! Got talking to some of the parents and the children were responding well to the activities we put on so overall it was a success!

Kids are a wonderful refreshment to us! They can come out with things that just spark your thoughts and make you think about how you view things. Very rarely is there a child that would be prejudice about a person who is a different race than them, they may ask why their skin is that colour but they wouldn't mean it in a nasty way which is refreshing! They also have a lot of good questions about faith that get you thinking and it's a good feeling to be able to tell a child how God gave you back your life or how He has enriched your life in some way! Kids are awesome!

I'm off to enjoy my water bottle and eat cookies! :3

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment