Tuesday 12 June 2012

Aw man, just melt!

Oh my days, this is gona be short because I'm currently melting over this wonderful music.

Ron Pope. My love for him has just grown so much more tonight! I've only recently started to listen to him again as I just have a whole load of his songs on my itunes but no actual album but I have to say this album Whatever It Takes is just FAB. Oh my gosh if you haven't listened, get yourself onto spotify and listen, any girl out there will melt at 'Our Song' and 'Wherever You Go' man this guy can SING! His lyrics will make any girl fall in love but in 'Wait for You' there's these lyrics:

"Sometimes I don't believe in anything
So many things I never knew
I may seem lost but know this I swear is true
I will wait for you"

Now you tell me that isn't totally like relevant to some peoples relationships these days! This is totally my hopeless romantic side coming out. Yes I love walks along the beach, sunrise, sunset, roses and cuddles on a cold night. To meet me you'd probably not think I'm a softie but really inside, I am. It's all a defense mechanism really, my wall! Everyone has one and it doesn't really matter because if someone is willing to persist with your 'wall' then they're worth being friends with! :) 

Aw Ron Pope you bring out the girlie girl in me!

Charlotte :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment