Sunday 3 June 2012

Just because it's 04:05

So apparently I'm a little nocturnal...

This whole business of staying out late is becoming a bit of a usual for me :) I quite like it actually but I near fell asleep at my friends house tonight haha! I think my parents would have killed me if I had of fallen asleep and not come home! Haha! Have to say I've had a good night all the same and I've mentioned several times on this blog how much I love my friends so you all should know by now!

So I've just been looking back at some photos from school and I got a little bit sad! I have so many lovely memories from Glenlola and it's basically been my life for the past 14 years! I know towards the end I was getting fed up and although I'm sad I feel it's time to move on to bigger and better things. School wouldn't have been as chilled if it wasn't for our amazing head of year, DMcB! He's amazing and was always there to talk to defo the best head of year ever!

This is short as I'm getting tired but be encouraged that I'm back to my usual self even if slightly nocturnal, hey I could be an owl if I wanted :D

Night!

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment