Saturday 9 June 2012

Oh hey there no sleep!

3:00am is my body actually kidding me?! It's seriously just messing up these days and I ain't too happy about it!

Anyways...

So this week I've been a bit of an animal murderer! :( First off I killed a daring bird, then without realizing until after I'd just squished it... I killed a frog, innocently hopping across the road! Silly frog! Then today I had to kill a spider. It was chasing me around the bathroom, not even joking! It was quite disgusting actually, let's just say there were spider juices every where. Not amused!

Update on my chest, um it's probably allergies but the dr isn't ruling out the possibility of asthma. Great! So they've given me allergy tablets and a blue inhaler which I had to use today :( The good thing is that it works like straight away and it feels good to be able to breathe! So that's what's happening there and now my mum is concerned that I might have something wrong with my thyroid because I have incredibly shaky hands but this is pretty much the only symptom I think so I'm not too worried! Mum's mega like I have to get you to the drs though so I'll go to make her happy! 

So today I woke up at 1:30pm due to this whole not sleeping thing and went out with my friend Jess at like 3:00pm for a wee catch up as we have not had beffer time in forever so it was much needed and was accompanied by Dominos pizza and a cuppa from McDonalds :D It was a good day and I was a bit late in for dinner which dad wasn't happy about but ohhh well! I have no idea how the heck I'm going to get up at flipping 8:15am tomorrow/today, like seriously what is my body up to?! Awk well, build a bridge Charlotte seriously.

Hope you can sleep better than I can!

Charlotte :3

No comments:

Post a Comment